Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Thank You!

Friday, November 14 marks the end of my social media project. Friday, the final numbers will be tallied and the presentation handed in to my professor. Before I turn in the assignment, I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who helped and supported me throughout this project. I also wanted to let everyone know how some of my numbers are coming along.

I posted my first post to Fortitude, Grin & Grow on Wednesday, September 3.

Page Views:  Total number of pages viewed
  • Personal Goal (September 3 - November 14):  4,000 or more page views
  • September 3 - Morning of November 12:  3,404 page views
Pages Per Session:  Average number of pages viewed per session
  • Personal Goal:  At least two or more per session, because it shows readers like the content and are engaged
  • September 3 - Morning of November 12:  3.75 pages viewed per session
Bounce Rate:  People who only looked at one page. This is expressed as a percentage. The lower the percentage the better!
  • Personal Goal:  10% or less, because the lower the number the higher the user engagement
  • September 3 - Morning of November 12:  2.43%
Percentage New Sessions:  An estimate of the percentage of first time visits
  • Personal Goal:  50 - 60% new visits show I am reaching new readers and capturing and retaining past readers
  • September 3 - Morning of November 12:  59.87%
Geographic Goals:
  • Personal Goal:  Readers in 50 states and at least 5 countries
  • September 3 - Morning of November 12:  Readers in 46 states and 16 countries
I still have a little work to do in order to reach my personal and required goals - I still need 11 new LinkedIn connections and one LinkedIn recommendation. However, I am proud of the content I have created, the work I have done and the results I have received. Thank you so much to my family, old friends and new friends who have written guest posts and read, shared and commented on my posts. I appreciate your help more than you know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment